New canine-specific immunoturbidimetric CRP-Test is offering spezies-specific reagents, controls, and calibrators!
Canine-specific immunoturbidimetric CRP test
The Gentian canine CRP test uses an immunoturbidimetric test principle and is made from avian-derived polyclonal canine-specific antibodies. Species-specific reagents, controls and calibrators offer a quick and easy test principle applicable on multiple clinical chemistry platforms. The accurate, robust, and precise Gentian canine CRP test allows efficient and uncomplicated inclusion of this inflammation marker in the routine test panel.
Thorough assay validation
Detailed method validation was performed at the Swedish University of Agriculture Sciences Animal Hospital, Uppsala and the Central Veterinary Laboratory of the Justus-Liebig-University of Giessen, Germany. The Gentian canine CRP test thereby showed high accuracy and precision.
Multiple types of sample material usable
The Gentian canine CRP test is very convenient for general practitioners, as multiple types of sample material can be measured. Canine serum, heparin- or EDTA-plasma can be assessed.
|Specific reagents, calibrators and controls for dogs|
|Allready dog specific calibrators and controls|
- QC: Gentian cCRP Calibrator Kit_LOT 2208402
- QC: Gentian cCRP Control Low_LOT 2211401
- QC: Gentian cCRP Control High_LOT 2211402
- IFU: Application Note for the Gentian Canine CRP Immunoassay on the Thermo Scientific Konelab Prime 60
- QC: Gentian cCRP Control High_LOT 2305404
- QC: Gentian cCRP Control Low_LOT 2305403