The EUROLyser CUBE-VET is a veterinary analyzer to determine the parameters Fibrinogen, cCRP, SAA, T4, Fructosamine, pancreas-specific Lipase (dog/cat), Ammonia, GLDH, Lactate, Progesterone and Bile Acids. The clinical chemical analyzer impresses the veterinary with its easy handling and its compact design.
Specialist in Point-of-Care Diagnostics!
Complete your clinical chemical profile with the veterinary analyzer EUROLyser CUBE-VET to determine the parameters T4, Fructosamine, Lipase (pancreas-specific), Ammonia, cCRP, SAA, Fibrinogen, GLDH, Lactate, Bile Acids and Progesterone.
This smart analyzer provides for easy handling with a compact design.
Easy Handling with just three Steps!
An intuitive menu, an android-based app and the modern tablet PC enables measurements within a few minutes. All test information, the batch and the calibration data are automatically read in via an RFID card. The measurements results are transferred directly to your practice software.
Reagents from the large laboratory in-house!
The handy fully automatic machine impresses with its easy handling and its compact design.The EUROLyser CUBE-VET measures the parameters in a single test method. All tests are based on a wet chemistry test principle.
- Quality Control: EUROLyser canine Progesteron, LOT 1902-1
- Quality Control: EUROLyser cCRP, LOT 1901-1
- Quality Control: EUROLyser cCRP, LOT 1904-1
- Quality Control: EUROLyser equine Progesteron, LOT 1903-1
- Quality Control: EUROLyser Fructosamine, LOT 1902-1
- Quality Control: EUROLyser Bile Acids, LOT 1902-1
- Quality Control: EUROLyser Potassium, LOT 1902-1
- Quality Control: EUROLyser Fructosamine, LOT 1902-2
- Quality Control: EUROLyser SAA, LOT 1909-1